vineri, 30 ianuarie 2009

When I fall....


Tears ,tears are a part of us which fall each time we feel intense ,tears usually fall when you feel pain when nothing works the way you aspect it to work when every thing turns upside down when people criticize you before knowing who you are,they just don`t get it they just don`t get you ,so you just lose control you just feel like your world is crushing down ,i just can`t tell why i feel this way when i don`t have to care, i just want to go home,but no body is home,no one understands me all my little mistakes now seem big .....i can`t help making the same mistakes again .Now i just lay in my bed,broken inside close my eyes to find the reasons why i`m where i am.
But i am strong and dose`t mater how many times i`ll fall i`l always get up,and go on,i`l be off again in my world,and when i`ll be all alone in the lands of forever,i`l take control and i`l go on cause i`m shore i can make it!!!

Un comentariu: