joi, 29 ianuarie 2009


A memory ,a memory of a dream a dream which seemed so real ,which i could not forget a dream of u with me ,in a forest near a lake where we were holding hands on a boat,water every ware ,i could feel just one thing i could feel just u ,all around me your perfume , you were looking into my eyes and telling me how much i mean to you,but now i waked up from my little perfect dream which became a memory now you`re gone far, from me, u are just like the others you`ve never been honest, just words in vain you were just playing around with my feelings just trying to get what you wanted, never cared about the others.....never cared about me,for you all was just a game ,but the game is over and you just lost .....naw you can be happy all by yourself and thinking about the past,i will never regret anything anything because u made me fell what i never felt before u made me fell happy and you made me feel scared u made me feel love you made me feel hate i will never forget you ,but i will also never have you back....So good bye my good friend, my enemi you realy were everything.....you really changed my life....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu